How to Get a Library Card
In order to borrow materials, you must present a valid library card.
All residents may apply for a library card upon meeting the following requirements:
- Age requirements: 18 or older. Children under the age of 18 may apply for a card, but must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Parents/Guardians are responsible for anything checked out by their children.
- Valid Photo ID, plus proof of mailing address. If a P.O. Box or HCR Box is used as a mailing address, a location of residence is also necessary. (Proof of mailing address may be utility bill, rent receipt, check/deposit slip, etc.)
A LIBRARY CARD IS FREE FOR ALL
A library is a cooperative effort and everyone benefits if all members participate fairly. We ask you to consider the following:
- Please treat your library card seriously, like a credit card.
- Don't allow anyone else to borrow on your card; You are financially responsible for items checked out on your card.
- If your card is lost or stolen please obtain a new one.
- Please return items on time and in good condition.
- Thank you and hope to see you at the library soon!